Saturday, February 1, 2014

Initial Heart Swap!

I got a lovely surprise in the mail today




My heart swap gift arrived!!!  All beautifully wrapped up!




Look at all the beautiful goodies Melanie at The Patchwork Robin sent me! The handmade hanging hearts with my initial on is absolutely stunning



Thank you so much Melanie everything is just perfect, I love it all!!  It's especially meaningful as today is my wedding anniversary.

This Initial Heart Swap has been my first real interaction with others in the blog world and it has been a fantastic experience, thank you Cheryll, Lynn and Melanie for making it so.  If you are reading this and contemplating doing a swap, my advice is go for it!!  There are some wonderful people out there!

~A



1 comment:

Cheryll said...

Oh wow... yes that is gorgeous!
I've certainly loved having you as part of this swap too! :)